Hey guys, Welcome to Techalltop and let me formally introduce myself to you. I’m Fazeel Baig, and I manage and run Techalltop. I’m a passionate guy, and love computing and internet.
I’m an Associate Engineer by education and a Blogger by profession. I finished my schooling from Progressive Children's Academy. Before becoming a professional blogger I was working with Convergys in Pakistan, and was about to join Accenture, but on April 2009, I decided to become a professional blogger to become my own boss.

Computer and technology have been my passion since I was a child and after few blogs and communities on technology I started with full-time blogging via
Techalltop.

I’m a normal guy who lives life to the fullest, loves travelling and lives a happy-go-lucky kind of life. I like to talk stuff related to marketing, solopreneurship and art of living. If you share the similar qualities, feel free to join me on Facebook.

0 Comment " "

Post a Comment